LinkedIn Launchpad Agreement
“You” - Throughout the context of this agreement, you are referred to as a Member who is paying for their rights to access the LinkedIn Launchpad course areas and content brought to you by The Career Navigators Ltd t/a Adele Leah
“Us” - For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “us” is referred to us as The Career Navigators Ltd t/a Adele Leah, the company behind The LinkedIn Launchpad.
The LinkedIn Launchpad - is the name of the course brought to you by The Career Navigators Ltd t/a Adele Leah
“Content” - Information, pieces of training, and/or literature which from a media context is directed towards an end-user and/or audience.
“MA’s” - Is an abbreviated Term for Membership Areas, including the course platform, Facebook Group etc
Purpose and Disclaimer
This website and the MA’s is brought to you by The Career Navigators Ltd t/a Adele Leah which grants you exclusive rights of this online course and community, which obliges you access to its portfolio of Content, Trademarks, Copyrights, Design Rights, Shared Content Rights, Confidential Information, Shared Member Rights, and or any other Shared Platform Access.
The content to be provided by LinkedIn Launchpad to you occurs online. Coaching, which is not advice, therapy or counselling, may address specific personal projects, business successes, or general conditions in the client's life or profession. However, participation in the course does not guarantee specific outcomes, including increased financial gains, personal, or business success.
You understand that neither Adele Leah, nor The Career Navigators Ltd t/a Adele Leah, has promised, nor shall be obliged to
1) Success in your career, business or succeeding in achieving a promotion/pay rise
2) Provide any publicity, social media exposure, interviews, write-ups, features or any promotions for you as a member.
3) Introduce you to any of Adele’'s network of contacts, media or business partners.
We encourage all of our members to participate in all aspects of the LinkedIn Launchpad course, to receive the best benefits as it sees fit, with or without limitation, The Career Navigators Ltd t/a Adele Leah accepts no responsibility for indirect or consequential loss due to you for loss of profits; goodwill or lost business as a consequence of its membership to this course.
Intellectual Property and Confidentiality
- a) All the content that is brought to you by us should be kept confidential and is solely for your own discretionary rights and personal use, and that without our written consent off, you do not have any rights to modify/download/transfer/distribute/re-produce any of the materials that are placed by us in the MA’s, including the Facebook Group. You cannot use the content nor the internal systems and processes and duplicate those for your own business, nor teach the material to your own clients.
- b) The Career Navigators Ltd t/a Adele Leah respects your privacy and insists that you respect ours as well. Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure Agreement. You agree not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any confidential information or any transaction/conversation with The Career Navigators Ltd t/a Adele Leah during discussions, privately, in the membership areas or otherwise. You and us will keep private information in the strictest confidence and shall use their best efforts to safeguard confidential information.
Cancellation and Refunds
- a) Payment for the course is either in full or via a payment plan. If you cancel a payment plan without prior notice or speaking to the team then we will restrict your access to the course until payment is brought up to date. If payment is not brought up to date within 7 working days we have the right to contact a debt collection agency and pursue the matter legally.
- c) Refunds - We offer a 30 day Money Back Guarantee if you can provide proof that you have undertaken the course in its entirety and had no results at all.
- d) Access to the MA’s will be terminated, without prejudice at the date of termination, if there is a material breach of any of these terms and conditions (save as to where any of the breaches have been remedied)
- e) In the interest of other members, it is expected under the MA’s, that all fellow members respect the views of others, and if any Member is seen to express any statement, which is deemed as derogatory, then these Members will face an automatic life ban from the MA’s.
- a) The Terms and Conditions of this website shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us and shall supersede all prior engagements, written or oral, relating to the subject matter (save as to where there will not be any limits to the other party in the event of any fraudulent activity).
- b) Any of these terms that may come into dispute, shall be interpreted under the context of English Law.
- c) In addition to Clause 10c), we may choose to use the Courts of England and Wales to govern any disputes that may arise, however dependent on the domicile of a Member of a particular country, reserve the right to bring proceedings in the residence of that country.
- d) If for any reason any of the clauses contained within this agreement is deemed to be invalid in the eyes of a Court in a particular jurisdiction, then we reserve the right to rely on the enforceability of all remaining terms under this agreement.
- e) None of these Terms can be relied on to give way to either a Partnership or Agency Term in this context of access to the MA’s between any of the Members.
- f) As set out in these Terms, you agree to not resell, transfer, distribute or dispose of any of your rights and obligations that might bring us into disrepute and you agree to keep us indemnified at all times if you are found to be in breach of any of these terms.
- g) As this community continues to grow, from time to time we reserve the right to alter, amend or vary our terms and conditions that are set out as part of your Agreement with us. By using our website, and all affiliated MA’s you are automatically bound by these Terms and that the onus is on you to keep abreast of any variations that we carry out, without further notice to you.
In the event that a dispute arises, in the first instance, please make your complaint in writing to a[email protected]